Agape I Care is an organisation founded on Christian Values
We focus on the provision of fully equipped and modified housing in support of people living with disabilities. Our services encourage:
- Independent styles of living
- Participation in programs to encourage, support and shape skill development
- Social and Community Participation
- Finding and Maintaining Friendship
Services we provide
Our Services include Economical and Supportive Shared Accommodation:
- Participants contribute to the costs for rent, groceries, utilities, and specialized medical transport.
With our disability services participants can benefit from independent living in secure and equipped independent housing.Read More
We provide a range of services that can be tailored to meet your goals. Our services are person centred ensuring you receive support as individual as you are. We work with your strengths, values and goals, whatever they may be. Our model of support puts you at the centre of the service that you receive.
How We Maintain Client Standards
Individualized Plans and Programs
- Support for the unique needs of individuals at our facility
- Individually focused therapy
- Individually focused activities and skills training
- Assess Individual Progression and Client Objectives
Our Program Resources:
- Support for optimum and safe partaking in events held on-site and in the community
- Professional assistance including certified nurses, trainers and guidance professionals
- Therapy offered for singles and groups
- Service accessibility owing to professional medical assistance and transport solutions
- Support for independent living on-site and in the homes of clients
- Activities for multiple participants, social engagement and network expansion
How you can support us
Whether it’s making a monthly donation or single gift, taking part in an event or becoming a corporate partner, your support is vital in changing the lives of people with disability.
News & Events
At AGAPE we love to meet and connect with new people, businesses and community service providers
Our partnerships are a reminder that we can work together to deliver high quality care and support services. In particular we gratefully acknowledge funding, support and pro-bono services delivered through our government and non-government partners.
Interested in new partnerships?
AGAPE can help your business meet its corporate social responsibilities in exciting and meaningful in ways that can achieve your company objectives ...Read More
Why I choose Agape I Care
Aboriginal and Strait Islander Associations It is our duty to manage the authentic and cultural associations native to Australia. Agape I Care acknowledges ...Read More